So, it’s FRIDAY! And I’m super excited.
This week has been a long one, and I worked half as much as I usually do. Lima has been grey and icky and sunless… and we’ve been busy packing up our stuff for our move in 5 days! Talk about a lot of stress. And to top it off, we’ve had errands to run to get ready for our trip to the States! Let’s hope that all our stuff fits into our bags…
Anyways, random post for today. My mind is going lots of different directions!
- We bought coffee to take home for friends, and it smells SO darn good. Seriously. We might start keeping fresh coffee beans in our apartment just for the smells… mmm! Do you like the smell of coffee?
- I had never heard of John Oliver until this video, and minus his potty mouth, this cracks me up! Step up, Peru!!!
- Kaelene’s post : Thoughts About Going Back Home in 10 GIFS… love it!
- I’ve gotten lots of feedback on this post about How To Get Married In Peru, and I wanted to reshare it. I’m so happy that it’s helping people!
- This week was big for birthdays in my family… my aunt, my brother, and my mom’s. Of course I did the obligatory “Happy birthday” picture post on Instagram.
- One of my favorite bands (Milo Greene) did a cover of “Bang Bang” and while the song isn’t my favorite (at all), I love the sound of it by Milo Greene!
- My nails are officially painted RED, which means Christmas is coming up. I’m not a red nail polish person, unless it’s at Christmas or Fourth of July.
- Our neighbours were having a party the other night and this is one of the songs they were playing. We were actually enjoying their music- it blocked out the sounds of annoying Christmas lights from our other neighbours!
- Lima is decked out with decorations for Christmas, and since we don’t have a tree, I’ve loved seeing the different ones around the city. And the Nativity scenes… so pretty too! Here are some I’ve seen just the past two days. I typically don’t take my iPhone with me to snap pics, so these are special
How has your week been?